Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for March. Come join our Discord! Last chance for being able to disable ads via Patreon!

User comments are mostly unmoderated. However, we request that you do not spam our site with useless comments or advertisements for other sites. It does not contribute at all and will result in you getting a ban from contributing to our site. We take the internet cereally. If you are unsure what type of comment is appropriate, you may view our wiki on how to comment.

thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-04-23 02:32:39
>> #2121957
"Rogue is a slut in-canon."

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Anonymous
2015-09-23 18:56:45
>> #1818978
Nice try Rouge, but Blaze only costs $2 now. I guess she wins this slut challenge.
Anonymous
2013-09-08 22:03:27
>> #1395639
Real men never mindlessly obey stickers I would make her slut ass hurt even more.
Anonymous
2013-09-08 21:59:36
>> #1395636
Surprise butt sex of course use her already abused asshole even more.
Anonymous
2013-05-16 18:03:10
>> #1322366
Obey the sticker or surprise butt sex?

Hey, Rouge...
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-04-23 02:30:24
>> #2121956
now this is how amy should have trapped sonic
Anonymous
2015-08-13 23:52:54
>> #1794815
That's his rekt face.
Anonymous
2015-02-20 12:27:34
>> #1691949
sonic's getting completely wrecked here.
Anonymous
2014-12-18 14:25:41
>> #1654719
Nice ass she want the dick
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-04-23 02:28:51
>> #2121955
Nah, not even the light novel is this far into the series.
Anonymous
2017-04-22 23:22:17
>> #2121909
Quite a spoiler C:
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-04-23 02:26:44
>> #2121954
Tanya's outlook of the world is not one you can glance into by the first episode. To simplify her, I'd call her an actress. She plays the soldier as a fearless killer, she plays the hero as a forgivable patriot, she plays the ruthless commander as we see her in episode 1. All this is to achieve the simple goal of living the high life behind a desk. For anyone who claims that Tanya is a psychopathic monster, watch episode eleven, then tell me why she reacts as she does.
Anonymous
2017-04-23 00:26:04
>> #2121922
I think it's an exaggeration to say she's likable because she's unlikable. I'd describe her as interesting by not being admirable. We can still sympathize with her motives and choices even if they're not how most people aspire to act. It's a pretty well established trope, even if it's not totally intuitive.
Anonymous
2017-03-17 09:59:55
>> #2109923
""She is likeable because she is unlikable."

What kind of shitty logic is that?"

Ever heard of Eric Cartman?...
Anonymous
2017-02-24 02:15:14
>> #2101450
Love this evil little fucker
Anonymous
2017-01-29 17:04:56
>> #2088955
If you dont like it, dont watch it, plenty of other good shows out there to watch if this one isnt your cup of tea.
thumbnail
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-04-23 02:16:37
>> #2121952
someone share source please?
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-04-23 02:13:13
>> #2121951
You sound like a bitch. Man the fuck up. You are the reason the word 'cuck' exist. Don't be that person. Use your intelligence
Anonymous
2017-04-22 06:49:03
>> #2121693
N-nothing, just admiring how fucking sexy you are. And how much I want to have sex with you.
thumbnail
bushwhacker2k
2017-04-23 02:05:46
>> #2121950
CPR to a penis? Might be the most literal blowjob ever.
ShiftKey
2017-04-11 02:58:57
>> #2118074
I don't think I wanna give CPR to a penis.
Anonymous
2017-04-10 21:06:38
>> #2118020
SOMEBODY SAVE ISSEI! HIS DICK IS OUT OF OXYGEN!
thumbnail
Anonymous
2017-04-23 02:00:14
>> #2121949
God forbid someones wants to get in shape and be healthy
Anonymous
2017-04-22 15:15:09
>> #2121795
Wow, a big dick in JAV. Anybody got a source?

Also Anon1: Maybe she lost weight to get healthier and etc?

Plus, well, as someone with a really bad body image and a lot of issues with that shit, I can see how one might lose weight to deal with those. Maybe she was like that.

Plus, given this is JAV we're dealing with, she also coulda been ordered to.
Anonymous
2017-04-22 08:49:42
>> #2121713
Why couldn't they still be like this! Stupid cunt just had to get vain and lose body fat!
thumbnail
Dragonsthorn
2017-04-23 01:59:03
>> #2121948
I can hear Ruby's almost petulant "Yaaaaang" after she figures out just what that collar means. Please don't disappoint Yang :D
Anonymous
2017-04-19 23:18:12
>> #2120915
She's been reading Blake's books too much, where do you think she got the idea of bondage in the first place? ;)
Anonymous
2017-04-19 16:54:32
>> #2120816
Is it just me, or does the dialog for Yang seem a bit too philosophical for the blonde brawler?
LivingCorpse
2017-04-19 08:33:29
>> #2120669
Big sis gonna teach little sis a grown up game.
Anonymous
2017-04-19 03:49:43
>> #2120639
I wouldn't be able to help myself if ruby was my sister too and the immoral sense in it...


12 3 4567»