Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for April. Come join our Discord!

Now Viewing: Unable to search past page...

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

xeoneex Group: Member - Total Posts: 2
user_avatar
Unable to search past page...
Posted on: 05/07/17 10:31AM
So I have come across a very odd problem with using this site. I can't get past page 450 *roughly around anyway*, and if I attempt to use say brown eyes tag the same thing happens. Is there a way to access the very last page of a set of images that has more than 450 pages of images?

loli_Vulf Group: Member - Total Posts: 1
user_avatar
Posted on: 05/07/17 10:58AM
add to your search "id:<[the post ID of the last pic on page 450]"

so for brown eyes, for example, you could search "brown_eyes id:<3520704"
of course for something like brown eyes that has a lot of pics you'd have to do this about 20 times to see everything

jedi1357 Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 2876
user_avatar
Posted on: 05/07/17 11:49AM
forum #1549

or if all you wanted was the last page you can: brown_eyes sort:id:asc

gelbooru.com/index.php?pa...rown_eyes+sort%3aid%3aasc

This places the posts in chronological order oldest-to-newest.

xeoneex Group: Member - Total Posts: 2
user_avatar
Posted on: 05/07/17 11:56AM
loli_Vulf said:
add to your search "id:<[the post ID of the last pic on page 450]"

so for brown eyes, for example, you could search "brown_eyes id:<3520704"
of course for something like brown eyes that has a lot of pics you'd have to do this about 20 times to see everything


only thing that comes up is this: Unable to search this deep in temporarily.


jedi1357 said:
forum #1549

or if all you wanted was the last page you can: brown_eyes sort:id:asc

gelbooru.com/index.php?pa...rown_eyes+sort%3aid%3aasc

This places the posts in chronological order oldest-to-newest.


I suppose this works but it's really weird why it won't let me search past like page 450 *shrugs*.

jedi1357 Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 2876
user_avatar
Posted on: 05/07/17 12:33PM
xeoneex said:

I suppose this works but it's really weird why it won't let me search past like page 450 *shrugs*.


This is meant to keep the search engine from overloading our CPU/hardware.

add_replyAdd Reply

1