Gelbooru

Notice: Visit your account options to access your Patreon rewards for June. Do you have an artist tag on Gelbooru? Let us know so we can properly credit you!

Now Viewing: i'm afraid

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

whiteusagi@yahoo.com Group: Member - Total Posts: 4
user_avatar
i'm afraid
Posted on: 07/20/17 05:46AM
Hi, i would like to create hentai art. But there's a problem.
I didn't do anything like that yet, but my intention is to focus on loli and shota genres. In my country the holding and dissemination of this kind of material has become illegal (the law has changed two months ago) ... How dangerous is it to make illustration and panels, and how dangerous it is to post them on this site?

More specific question: which conventions should I consider to not commit crimes? My style is only slightly tending to the manga, he mainly tends to realism (not as coloring or shading, but in the proportions of bodies and faces).

I'm here as "second identity". I officially work on "clean" comics (basically fantasy), but I like the idea of doing hentai (unfortunately secretly)

What can you tell me about all this? Thank you, i hope in your answers

Dirty_Harry Group: Member - Total Posts: 602
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/20/17 07:16AM
You didn't even name your country, so nobody can answer how strict your laws are. But you've answered your question yourself.
whiteusagi@yahoo.com said:
In my country the holding and dissemination of this kind of material has become illegal

Secondly, noone is a legal expert here, so don't blindly trust internet advice telling you everything is gonna be fine.
Thirdly, uploading own work to gelbooru is controversial.

whiteusagi@yahoo.com Group: Member - Total Posts: 4
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/20/17 08:22AM
Dirty_Harry said:
You didn't even name your country, so nobody can answer how strict your laws are. But you've answered your question yourself.
whiteusagi@yahoo.com said:
In my country the holding and dissemination of this kind of material has become illegal

Secondly, noone is a legal expert here, so don't blindly trust internet advice telling you everything is gonna be fine.
Thirdly, uploading own work to gelbooru is controversial.


I was hoping you had the clear ideas about legality XD

I've searched in the web where you can post these things, and I didn't find any sites that allow it, just the booros.
Do you know other suitable sites?
Apart from that. I don't say my country because I want to remain detached from my other "career".
Here, until two months ago, hentai were considered legal because they are not real, because they don't involve real people.
From two months they are considered complicit of rape, pedophilia and so on, and an offense against certain categories (children and girls in the case of loli and shota).
Two months ago a man was imprisoned for holding and sharing hentai loli images.

Should I force myself to give up?

Dirty_Harry Group: Member - Total Posts: 602
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/20/17 09:17AM
whiteusagi@yahoo.com said:
Should I force myself to give up?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOU923vDo5w

sound_wave Group: Member - Total Posts: 9
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/20/17 11:08AM
whiteusagi@yahoo.com said:
Dirty_Harry said:
You didn't even name your country, so nobody can answer how strict your laws are. But you've answered your question yourself.
whiteusagi@yahoo.com said:
In my country the holding and dissemination of this kind of material has become illegal

Secondly, noone is a legal expert here, so don't blindly trust internet advice telling you everything is gonna be fine.
Thirdly, uploading own work to gelbooru is controversial.


I was hoping you had the clear ideas about legality XD

I've searched in the web where you can post these things, and I didn't find any sites that allow it, just the booros.
Do you know other suitable sites?
Apart from that. I don't say my country because I want to remain detached from my other "career".
Here, until two months ago, hentai were considered legal because they are not real, because they don't involve real people.
From two months they are considered complicit of rape, pedophilia and so on, and an offense against certain categories (children and girls in the case of loli and shota).
Two months ago a man was imprisoned for holding and sharing hentai loli images.

Should I force myself to give up?


I don't know about legal issues but there are web sites that allow hentai manga of all genres including loli and shota.

whiteusagi@yahoo.com Group: Member - Total Posts: 4
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/20/17 11:36AM
sound_wave said:
I don't know about legal issues but there are web sites that allow hentai manga of all genres including loli and shota.


A few examples? Blog-sites like tumblr and others seems don't allow it ... even 4chan is categorical about this. Excluding the booru sites it seems that it isn't possible. But in any case the legal problem remains for me. I need clarification about the acceptability of the personal style used

(p.s. I do not speak English, correct me if I make some mistakes)

whiteusagi@yahoo.com Group: Member - Total Posts: 4
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/20/17 11:55AM
Why is my address in the name? Can I change it? Maybe I made a mistake while signing up?? D:

whiteusagi Group: Member - Total Posts: 1
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/20/17 12:01PM
I'm back. I apologize for the discomfort, I made a mistake at sign up.. *facepalm*
Now i changed profile

sound_wave Group: Member - Total Posts: 9
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/20/17 11:02PM
whiteusagi@yahoo.com said:
sound_wave said:
I don't know about legal issues but there are web sites that allow hentai manga of all genres including loli and shota.


A few examples? Blog-sites like tumblr and others seems don't allow it ... even 4chan is categorical about this. Excluding the booru sites it seems that it isn't possible. But in any case the legal problem remains for me. I need clarification about the acceptability of the personal style used

(p.s. I do not speak English, correct me if I make some mistakes)


I don't want to spam other websites in here since it might be against the rules, I'll send you a PM with more details instead.

By the way, don't worry, english is not my first languaje either.

add_replyAdd Reply

1