Gelbooru

Notice: We are now selling NEW Gelbooru Merch~! Domestic shipping is free on all orders! Do you have an artist tag on Gelbooru? Let us know so we can properly credit you!

Now Viewing: Ideas for new Pokemon, abilities, poke balls, etc. A fan made improvement of the Pokemon universe.

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

small_dick14 Group: Member - Total Posts: 86
user_avatar
Ideas for new Pokemon, abilities, poke balls, etc. A fan made improvement of the Pokemon universe.
Posted on: 01/09/18 03:16PM
Ice kick and thunder kick to go along with blaze kick
Fire tail - charizard’s signature move
Ice tail
Thunder tail - Ampharos’s signature move
Iron horn
Mega wing
Wing shield - raises defence
Ice throw
Dry ice
Iron punch
Iron kick
Fire ball
Time slow down - ghost type attack that makes users speed sharply rise
Instant freeze
Laser attack
Sharp plant rises from ground

A dolphin Pokemon
A dragon type eevee evolution (which makes eevee now able to evolve into all 9 special types)

An ability that some poison types have that badly poisons the foe if hit by lick, bite, crunch or bug bite.

Rubber ability that makes you immune to electric.

Solar beam and dazzling gleam should also lower the foe’s accuracy
Agility should be a normal type attack.

Excuse me if any have been introduced in generation 5 onwards. I don’t know much about those games.

Fuckpig Group: The Lone Pasta Connoisseur - Total Posts: 22
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/10/18 01:59AM
So random

I don't see the point of the kick attacks since Blaze Kick was made for Blaziken or something
Bullet Punch is basically iron punch
Agility 2 Electric Boogaloo
Instant Freeze would be OP cuz it boosts the catch rate the most out of all the status effects and also the most bitch of a time to get out of the state

Chytharo Group: Project Sponsor - Total Posts: 30
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/10/18 07:45AM
I think something that veils attacks would be interesting. For example an attack that causes an area effect that veils the attacks of both sides for maybe 3 rounds. If someone uses an attack, only "X used an attack" will be displayed + you see the health bar going down (if it was a damaging attack).

With that, you would be able to play unusual movesets without giving away your strategy with the first move.
Also you could prep spikes or play around with the stats without your opponent knowing.

Len Group: Member - Total Posts: 66
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/10/18 11:40AM
A version of counter that nullifies the attack and instakills the enemy, but only if the attack would one-shot you.

small_dick14 Group: Member - Total Posts: 86
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/10/18 12:40PM
Fuckpig said:
So random

I don't see the point of the kick attacks since Blaze Kick was made for Blaziken or something
Bullet Punch is basically iron punch
Agility 2 Electric Boogaloo
Instant Freeze would be OP cuz it boosts the catch rate the most out of all the status effects and also the most bitch of a time to get out of the state

It’s no more of a problem than sleep powder.

Pollix Group: Member - Total Posts: 29
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/10/18 05:38PM
Maybe not an attack, but a sort of ability that functions like Intimidate but lowers Special Attack instead. For too long has physical attackers suffered this debuff alone!

For Iron Punch. There is a similar move called Meteor Mash that is a steel type punch that has a chance to power up the Attack stat. Also there is Bullet Punch that works as a priority move that is steel also.

Fuckpig Group: The Lone Pasta Connoisseur - Total Posts: 22
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/10/18 06:49PM
small_dick14 said:
Fuckpig said:
So random

I don't see the point of the kick attacks since Blaze Kick was made for Blaziken or something
Bullet Punch is basically iron punch
Agility 2 Electric Boogaloo
Instant Freeze would be OP cuz it boosts the catch rate the most out of all the status effects and also the most bitch of a time to get out of the state

It’s no more of a problem than sleep powder.

Sleep lasts for 1-3 turns while Freeze is like a % chance to thaw every turn so it's entirely possible to be frozen for 10 turns if your luck just fucking sucks

jedi1357 Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3332
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/10/18 07:24PM
I haven't played the game since Pokemon Red and this is probably way off but this was only for fun so don't bother thinking about it too hard.

10,000 needles (A la Final Fantasy, Ground)
Unlimited Sting Works (Bug)
420 Blaze It! (Grass+Poison, maybe Fire - They'll never use this)
Reflex (Enemy receives some damage with no effects after attacking, Normal)
Pyroclast (Fire)
Saline (Healing, Water)
Potential difference (The enemy gets shocked if it uses a physical attack, Electric)
Hell of needles (Ice spikes, Ice)
Swole (Intimidates enemy for greater hit rate, Fighting)
Anatoxin-a (Low hit rate but high damage, Poison)
Gravity (Ground)
Barrel roll (Enemy more likely to miss, Flying)
Senility (Enemy forgets a random available attack for 1 or 2 turns, Psychic)
You can't see me (Refringence increases so enemy hit rate decreases, Rock)
Stop hitting yourself! (Possesses enemy to cause damage to itself, more effective if enemy has high damage and low defense, Ghost)
Jacky Paper (Summon a flock of shikigami (little paper manikins) to bind enemy, Dragon)
Ink spit (Blind enemy, Dark)
Grinds my gears (This is why you don't fist android girls, only against physical attacks, Steel)
Charm (Use on map to increase shiny chance x8, Fairy)

small_dick14 Group: Member - Total Posts: 86
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/10/18 08:22PM
Fuckpig said:
small_dick14 said:
Fuckpig said:
So random

I don't see the point of the kick attacks since Blaze Kick was made for Blaziken or something
Bullet Punch is basically iron punch
Agility 2 Electric Boogaloo
Instant Freeze would be OP cuz it boosts the catch rate the most out of all the status effects and also the most bitch of a time to get out of the state

It’s no more of a problem than sleep powder.

Sleep lasts for 1-3 turns while Freeze is like a % chance to thaw every turn so it's entirely possible to be frozen for 10 turns if your luck just fucking sucks


Well the freeze attack could be 50% or less accurate.
Hitmonlee also learns blaze kick by level up by the way.

small_dick14 Group: Member - Total Posts: 86
user_avatar
Posted on: 01/28/18 10:53AM
Oh and super beam - A lesser powerful normal type move than hyper beam.

add_replyAdd Reply

1 2