Gelbooru

Notice: We are now selling NEW Gelbooru Merch~! Domestic shipping is free on all orders! Do you have an artist tag on Gelbooru? Let us know so we can properly credit you!

Now Viewing: So I just noticed my artwork was posted here~

Keep it civil, do not flame or bait other users. If you notice anything illegal or inappropriate being discussed, contact an administrator or moderator.

Neptor_Kriegor Group: Member - Total Posts: 11
user_avatar
So I just noticed my artwork was posted here~
Posted on: 07/23/18 06:38AM
I'm not requesting it to be removed or anything, in fact quite opposite. In Danbooru I've tried to upload artwork but they get deleted after some time. Is there any kind of upload restrictions here? Pixiv doesn't allow uncensored images, and I'd like to host them somewhere, so maybe here's a good place for 'em.

Jerl Group: Administrator's Pet - Total Posts: 4534
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/23/18 10:36AM

small_dick14 Group: Member - Total Posts: 104
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/23/18 01:52PM
Neptor_Kriegor said:
I'm not requesting it to be removed or anything, in fact quite opposite. In Danbooru I've tried to upload artwork but they get deleted after some time. Is there any kind of upload restrictions here? Pixiv doesn't allow uncensored images, and I'd like to host them somewhere, so maybe here's a good place for 'em.

I’ve seen plenty of uncensored images on pixiv.

Anti_Gendou Group: Unofficial Gardener's Guild - Total Posts: 4138
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/23/18 02:44PM
Pixiv is a Nip site, so its illegal. But if a pussy is posted on a website and the government isn't around to see it, is it really there?

en-dic.pixiv.net/a/Uncensored

small_dick14 Group: Member - Total Posts: 104
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/23/18 06:06PM
Anti_Gendou said:
Pixiv is a Nip site, so its illegal. But if a pussy is posted on a website and the government isn't around to see it, is it really there?

en-dic.pixiv.net/a/Uncensored

It must be completely unenforced if that’s the case. If so, post your uncensored work there lol.

Neptor_Kriegor Group: Member - Total Posts: 11
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/23/18 10:40PM
small_dick14 said:
Neptor_Kriegor said:
I'm not requesting it to be removed or anything, in fact quite opposite. In Danbooru I've tried to upload artwork but they get deleted after some time. Is there any kind of upload restrictions here? Pixiv doesn't allow uncensored images, and I'd like to host them somewhere, so maybe here's a good place for 'em.

I’ve seen plenty of uncensored images on pixiv.

Anti_Gendou said:
Pixiv is a Nip site, so its illegal. But if a pussy is posted on a website and the government isn't around to see it, is it really there?

en-dic.pixiv.net/a/Uncensored

I got almost banned in Pixiv multiple times for that. Don't know how they catch me and not others.

small_dick14 Group: Member - Total Posts: 104
user_avatar
Posted on: 07/23/18 10:48PM
Neptor_Kriegor said:
small_dick14 said:
Neptor_Kriegor said:
I'm not requesting it to be removed or anything, in fact quite opposite. In Danbooru I've tried to upload artwork but they get deleted after some time. Is there any kind of upload restrictions here? Pixiv doesn't allow uncensored images, and I'd like to host them somewhere, so maybe here's a good place for 'em.

I’ve seen plenty of uncensored images on pixiv.

Anti_Gendou said:
Pixiv is a Nip site, so its illegal. But if a pussy is posted on a website and the government isn't around to see it, is it really there?

en-dic.pixiv.net/a/Uncensored

I got almost banned in Pixiv multiple times for that. Don't know how they catch me and not others.

From my experience it’s all to do with copyright, or edited screenshots, or something like that. But I’ve followed lots of artists on pixiv, even some with realistic looking and uncensored loli and shota, and they don’t get banned. What kind of pictures do you have?

Neptor_Kriegor Group: Member - Total Posts: 11
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/04/18 02:00PM
small_dick14 said:
Neptor_Kriegor said:
small_dick14 said:
Neptor_Kriegor said:
I'm not requesting it to be removed or anything, in fact quite opposite. In Danbooru I've tried to upload artwork but they get deleted after some time. Is there any kind of upload restrictions here? Pixiv doesn't allow uncensored images, and I'd like to host them somewhere, so maybe here's a good place for 'em.

I’ve seen plenty of uncensored images on pixiv.

Anti_Gendou said:
Pixiv is a Nip site, so its illegal. But if a pussy is posted on a website and the government isn't around to see it, is it really there?

en-dic.pixiv.net/a/Uncensored

I got almost banned in Pixiv multiple times for that. Don't know how they catch me and not others.

From my experience it’s all to do with copyright, or edited screenshots, or something like that. But I’ve followed lots of artists on pixiv, even some with realistic looking and uncensored loli and shota, and they don’t get banned. What kind of pictures do you have?

I most often do draw copyrighted characters, if that's what you mean. Reason: popularity, and traction they get. I'll upload one uncensored version tonight exclusively here, right now to test things out.
I have gotten multiple strikes by the Pixiv staff to censor my images, and I really don't want to have my Pixiv banned, as I have quite a following there.

Neptor_Kriegor Group: Member - Total Posts: 11
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/04/18 02:10PM
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4351204
is this an okay upload for you guys?

Xalrun Group: Moderator - Total Posts: 3729
user_avatar
Posted on: 08/04/18 02:19PM
Neptor_Kriegor said:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4351204
is this an okay upload for you guys?

I don't have a problem with it staying, personally.

add_replyAdd Reply

1 2