You should never receive an error unless the server is overloaded or the search dies. In cases of the searcher breaking, you will receive a response success of "false" and a message stating "search down" or similiar.
Url for API access: /index.php?page=dapi&s=post&q=index
- limit How many posts you want to retrieve. There is a hard limit of 100 posts per request.
- pid The page number.
- tags The tags to search for. Any tag combination that works on the web site will work here. This includes all the meta-tags. See cheatsheet for more information.
- cid Change ID of the post. This is in Unix time so there are likely others with the same value if updated at the same time.
- id The post id.
- json Set to 1 for JSON formatted response.
Url for API access: /index.php?page=dapi&s=post&q=index&deleted=show
- last_id A numerical value. Will return everything above this number.
Url for API access: /index.php?page=dapi&s=comment&q=index
- post_id The id number of the comment to retrieve.