Ticket Information - ID: #841
|ID:||Category:||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Updated By:|
|0000841||Feature Request||normal||N/A||06/14/16 01:11AM||lozertuser|
|Summary:||Simplify pool management|
|Description:||In short, when viewing an image, add a link either underneath (or replacing) the "Add to Favorites" link that reads "Add to Pool" (or "Add to Album") to simplify the addition of images to pools.|
1. Under "My Account" tab (page=account&s=home), change "My Favorites" to read "My Pools" (or "My Albums" or "My Boards" or whatever noun makes the most sense.) In essence, user accounts can hold multiple "My Favorite's" lists/folders.
2. Have the current "My Favorites" images of each user act like a "Private Pool" assigned to its user; title it "My General Pool" or "My Unsorted Album" or leave it as "My Favorites" or something that makes sense (keeping in mind I'm using the current definition/differentiation between "Private Pool" [creator curated / public read-only] and "Personal Pool" [creator access only]... though for argument's sake I think the naming scheme should be reversed: I would rather share my "personal" stash with friends rather than my "private" stash, right? ...but I digress.)
3. In the new "My Albums" page under "My Account", add a link that reads"Create New Album"
4. Have the user title it whatever.
5. When on an image, clicking the "Add to Album" will open up a popup with a dropdown list of Albums the user personally created or a text field which allows the user to either enter the Album ID or the Album name of which the image will be added to. Similar to Spotify's web-based site where you add the current song to one of your playlists of choice.
|Additional Info:||(First time ticket poster. Referred here after my forum post http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3476 . Forgive me ahead of time if I approached this "leaving a recommendation" thing wrong. No intention to upset anyone. Just trying.)|