Ticket Information - ID: #881
|ID:||Category:||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Updated By:|
|0000881||Bug Reporting||normal||always||04/14/17 06:13PM||surveyork|
|Summary:||Upload/Edit post: Clicking on a bold tag searches for that tag instead of removing it|
|Description:||When uploading or editing a post, clicking on a tag from "My tags" highlights it (bold font) and adds it to the post. Clicking on a highlighted tag from "My tags" should remove it. Instead, Gelbooru 0.2.5 opens the search page for that tag instead of removing it.|
|Additional Info:||Steps to reproduce:|
1. Make sure you have the tag "1girl" in My Account > Options > My tags.
2. Open any post and click on edit.
3. On "My tags", click on "1girl": "1girl" is added to the post. "1girl" is highlighted in bold in "My tags".
4. Click again on "1girl", highlighted in bold within "My tags".
5. The search page for "1girl" opens ( https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=1girl ).
Clicking on a highlighted (bold) tag from "My tags" should remove that tag.
Clicking on a highlighted (bold) tag from "My tags" opens the search page for that tag.